Buying A Firearm OnlineChris Tkach2018-11-05T14:20:04-06:00
BUYING A FIREARM ONLINE – THE ORDERING PROCESS EXPLAINED!
It is highly recommended that you contact the FFL dealer you wish to have a firearm shipped to – before you have a weapon shipped – in order to verify the complete cost of the transfer, to verify the legality of the item in your area, and to make sure you qualify to pass any required background checks. Your selected FFL dealer should be able to provide you all the information you need to facilitate a transfer. If not, find another FFL dealer.
**Disclaimer: Straw Purchasing is ILLEGAL and Devil Dog Gun Company in no way condones this act. A Straw Purchase is the act of purchasing a firearm intended for another person.**
||Arrange the transfer with an FFL Dealer in your State. (You may use this dealer as the shipping address when you place your order).
- Contact the dealer and let them know you would like them to receive a firearm for transfer from Devil Dog Gun Company.
- You can search for a FFL dealer at www.fflregistry.com.
- Provide the FFL dealer with our contact information so they can send a copy of their FFL via email
- Ask about their transfer fee. Usually FFL dealers will charge a small fee in order to take care of the background check and ATF Form 4473.
||Choose a firearm and complete your purchase by following the steps below.
- Create an account or log in.
- Add product(s) to your cart.
- You may use the FFL dealer’s address as the shipping address or your own. Keep in mind, no matter where you live within the United States, we must ship your firearm to a Federal Firearm Licensed Dealer (FFL Dealer). Don’t forget to check all local and state laws prior to placing any order. You must be at least 21 years of age to purchase a handgun, stockless shotgun, complete AR or AK receiver, or stripped lower receiver. You must also be a legal resident of the state in which you wish to transfer the firearm (The only exception to this would be active duty military personnel).
- Enter billing and credit card information. Please note that you must be a resident of the state in which you wish to transfer the firearm to.
- Review and submit order.
- Provide the FFL dealer with our contact information so they can send a copy of their FFL via
||Pick up your firearm and complete the transfer.
- Track your package by using the tracking information that we provide you. Once the order has arrived at the FFL dealer of your choosing call the FFL and arrange a pickup time.
- In order for the transfer to be approved, the FFL dealer is required to have you fill out ATF Form 4473 and pass a background check through NICS. This is the same form and background check you would complete if you had purchased a firearm in any gun store. Once you pass the background check you are free to take your firearm home.